- 3 Days – Friday, May 19 to Sunday, May 21
- $3 Admission fee, Children under 12 free
- Includes free raffle ticket and commemorative booklet
- Save a $1 – buy discount tickets through Price Chopper Tickets To Go!
- St. Sophia Greek Orthodox Church – 440 Whitehall Road, Albany, New York 12208
- Phone number – (518) 489-4442
- Rain or Shine – Indoor accommodations and large tent
- Free Parking
- Extra parking at Center for Disability Services with free shuttle service
- Church website
- Church Facebook page – please “Like” it
- Church Instagram acccount - @stsophiaalb
- “E Kouzina” – New Casual dining room featuring all our traditional home cooked authentic Greek entrees. This year we are adding Traditional Greek Horiatiki (Village) Salad.
- Continuous LIVE Greek Music & Greek dancers in traditional costumes
- Greek Pastry Shop featuring homemade pastries
- Delicious Food Shops under the TENT: Souvlaki, Gyro, Greek Salad, Loukoumades (Greek Fried Dough), Spanakopita and Greek Coffee
- Souvenir and Jewelry Shops
- Amusement Rides for young children
- Church Tours
- Free Parking and shuttle service
- We have over 75 children and young adult dancers from 8 – 17 years old who know dances from all of the different regions of Greece.
- The dancers perform throughout the weekend in the tent and dining room.
- Dancers perform dances from many of the regions in Greece.
- Any questions regarding the festival you can call the church at (518) 489-4442.